What do you teach? Whether it be math, English, French, science, History, economics, computer science… are you allowing your students to use whatever tools they need to be successful?
- Are you allowing your students to use their own technology to learn?
- Are you allowing your students to record themselves (or you) with their phones or tablets?
- Are you asking all of your students to do the same thing at the same time during your class?
- Are you doing most of the talking in your classroom?
- Are you allowing your students to use their phones or tablets to look things up in class?
- Are you asking your students to write all of their work by hand?
- Are you questioning your students and expecting them to conduct their own inquiry?
- Are you providing your students with all of the answers that they need to memorize to pass a test?
Whether your answer is yes or no to those questions… follow it up with