Getting the most out of this blog
- Read favourite posts by clicking through the images on the home page.
- Listen to some of the posts by clicking on podcast (category link located in the sidebar)
- See permanent pages by clicking on the page titles above the header image.
- See posts organized by descriptor tag by clicking on the tags in the sidebar cloud or at the bottom of each post.
- See who inspires me by reading through my blogroll (link at the top of the page, above the header image).
- This blog thrives on comments. Most of my posts are inspired by comments made on previous posts.
- Add your voice through the comment form at the end of each post or page.
- Or you can contact me privately at Contact/Web (link at the top of the page, above the header.)
- I always look forward to responding to your comments and messages.
If your comment does not appear immediately it is because my spam blocker has held it for some reason and I will release it as soon as I notice! This doesn’t happen often, but it has been known to happen and I am working to fix that.
2 responses to “How it works…”
I like to think outside the box (most people do when not being swatted); still, I like the way your blog plays with boxes, so maybe I like to read thoughts tucked in boxes even while I ponder outside of them.
Literacy is indeed hot, but still not convinced most things high tech make it much hotter, unless I can count my Royal Futura typewriter (ca. 1956).
I do like to talk about teaching and learning, though–it’s why I manage to wile away lovely afternoons snooping around the web.
Your comment popped up as I was editing my main page – what a nice surprise. Interestingly enough I did take the reference to technology out of the permanent link to this page. Tech doesn’t necessarily make it hotter (though enough computers in a room could steam things up a bit 😉 ) Literacy can heat things up on its own…
In boxes but outside-the-box. That’s how things go around here.
Thanks for your comment, looking forward to more.